CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, May 1, 2008

Kinley Types...


_+ -=;


jk.hofhkjnb hvy b

gn\ \

Translation: I love everyone and want Momma to let me sit with her at the computer so I can pound on the keyboard!

PS - You were all going to see some more pics of Kinley this morning, but is is her blog and she said, "No Momma, we are not going to post pictures, either I get to type or we are going in the living room to play!!!" She is done typing so I guess we are going in the living room to play.

"I really can't stand it when kids run there parents around" - Jessica Coleman (pre Kinley)

Can anyone tell we are having a rather rough morning???

7 comments:

Amanda said...

Wish I could come rescue you girls! Well, Kinley more than Momma! J/K. Wish I could be there! :)

Grandma said...

Hmmm. How is that "crow" tasting about now? Did you want any sides with your main course? :) Love you! Enjoy your weekend.

Krista said...

You better get that under control! I want more pictures!! lol

md said...

Don't you love how our perspective changes sometimes :) Caleb loves to type too. If I am on the computer he has to be right on my lap adding his comments, haha. Gotta love them!
Missy
mdsrandomness.blogspot.com

Donna said...

I can completely relate. It seems as my kids have been running me around all week. If I blink/turn around Addison is right behind me trying to mother Clark in some way (tonight it was with a sippy full of water). I feel like I am constantly running interference these days. Maybe there is something in the air.

GGma said...

Isn't it amazing how things change??? ;-)

Devion said...

HA! Mark and I have had our share of perspective changes in parenting/children! :) Makes me laugh! There were several things where I said I would NEVER be one of "those" parents...turns out that sometimes desperation turns you into one of "those" parents and sometimes it's necessity to adapt. :) Enjoy this time, though...it's gone before you know it!