CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, May 16, 2008

Playroom???





Momma has been very excited about turning our family "game room" into a playroom for Kinley (work in progress). After this morning we have decided to invest in new kitchenware instead...

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Okay, I cannot help but DIE laughing at this post. Do I recall a certain someone stating, "I will not have a lot of toys or big toys. I just can't stand the thought of toys being everywhere." ahhhhhaaaaahhhhaaaa! I think you'd better have some crow for desert there missy. Looks like you've done a nice job! However, after my laughing fit...I do think its a great idea to turn the gameroom into a playroom.

Jessica said...

Let me respond to Sarah... This is exactly why I feel I have to have a playroom, I STILL cannot stand having toys in the living room or dining room as clutter... I like to keep things "picked up" and toys everywhere is just very hard for me. I do love it now that I can keep everything all in one room and just bring a few toys out to play here and there and then put them away... I'm just having trouble justifying the money I want to put into this "playroom", when she seem to be happy with spoons and bowls, rather than baby toys... I will admit, she does already have WAY TO MANY TOYS, being only 6 1/2 months! :)