CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, May 30, 2008

Big Girl Food - Yummy!







Kinley loves to eat, that is all there is to it! I think she is trying to decide if she likes her big girl food better than the dog food she ate earlier this morning... Yes, you read that right... I said this morning Kirby decided to share his food with Kinley in hopes she would share with him later in the afternoon!

3 comments:

Donna said...

Kinley if it makes you feel better Addison ate dog food too at one point.

GGma said...

Uncle David did that once, at least I only found him once. ;-) He was sitting in the dog's bed, putting one piece in Boo's mouth (yes that was the dog's name) and one piece in his. Guess we want kids to share, but maybe not take it quite that far. ;-)

Craig'O said...

They are going to be great friends! -Steph