Momma came in to this little sight when Kinley woke up from her nap yesterday. Daddy claims she had already been pulling up on her little chair in the living room. This morning Kinley is pulling up on anything she can get her little self close to. Oh.... SHE IS FUN!
Tuesday, May 13, 2008
Pulling Up!
Posted by Jessica at 10:50 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




7 comments:
It won't be long before she is walking around everything she pulls up on. Nothing is safe. I can't wait to see her (you). Less than 2 weeks. Yeah!!!
Okay, I'm not related to you so I'm not biased. I think Kinley is seriously advanced! Good job Kinley!
I love the last one! She looks like she is trying so hard. Either that, or she is mad at you for taking pictures instead of picking her up.
I'm with you, Krista -- that last picture is priceless. Looks like she has the determination of her daddy from what I remember. I think she means business!
That is great. Looks like she will be into everything very, very soon.
Okay, so I L-O-V-E that last picture...classic!
Post a Comment