Soooo... we thought that blowouts only happened in the newborn stage - Well... "Hello Momma and Daddy, I can still mess my pants and it go EVERYWHERE!"
Wednesday, May 7, 2008
Can you say BLOWOUT?????
Posted by Jessica at 6:03 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
Ryan's face is better than Kinley's! :)
Jessica, don't you know you are supposed to change her more than once a day? And . . . that's really gross, I can't believe you took a picture of it.
After changing five out of six "poopy" diapers on Saturday, I'm surprised she had anything left! Kinley, at least you saved the big one for your momma and daddy. That was a good girl!
Priceless!! ... and a little gross. That's about as up close and personal as you can get on a blog. ;-) Next time, I'll take your word for it...no pics necessary. Haha!
Post a Comment