CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, May 15, 2008

Crawling Videos!


Warming up - TOO EASY!


"Get these pants off so I can GO!"



Crawling!



Crawling some more!

As promised, here are the videos of the little "Will Crawl for Food" baby girl! She started with her pj's on, but then after getting "stuck" several times she decided to wear her favorite outfit - NOTHING - for the rest of the videos! We are safe for now with her only crawling for food and not moving very fast! We are loving this, but are not anxious to have to chase her when she can really MOVE!

4 comments:

Doziers said...

That is AWESOME! I love to watch her go! What a big girl!
Yeah Kinley!

Love, Juli, Anth, & ELLA

Krista said...

I love how she lunges for the food when she gets close. That is great!

Andrea said...

She is getting so big! And cuter every day :)

Grandma said...

Grandpa O. says "How cool is that!"

It is pretty cute. See you guys next Friday.