You only thought Momma and Daddy used to take tons of pictures of Kinley before. We took alot when she was only 1 or 2 months and did nothing but have a gassy smile... now we love to just sit and snap pictures of her doing whatever she does - WE JUST LOVE TO WATCH HER! Have I mentioned how much I LOVE BEING KINLEY'S MOMMA?!?
(she did not pull all the way up on her little step and ride... I led her to it and then she grabbed it!)
Saturday, May 17, 2008
FUN, FUN, FUN!
Posted by Jessica at 12:37 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




5 comments:
That last picture of Kinley is sooo cute!!
I love the pictures of Kinley and Kirby hanging out with the toys. I think he is her biggest fan, and he is showing it with those "doggy kisses". By the way, love that outfit.
Glad you love taking pictures, cause we sure love seeing them!
I think Kinley must like the picture taking too, she is really posing for the last one.
I'm glad you take so many pictures. It makes it easy to scrapbook them. However, you post them so quickly that I am getting behind! I guess I will have to hurry up! I think she is getting cuter every day; I can't wait to see her (and you and Ryan) Friday!!!
The last picture is priceless! She looks like she's up to something!
Post a Comment