What kind of parents are we???
I guess Jace is not Kinley's only teacher... this afternoon Momma and Daddy taught Kinley to stick out her tongue. Yes, that is right, BOTH Momma and Daddy were giving lessons and watching Kinley play our little game. We would stick out are tongue, wait for her to stick out her's, and then we would cheer and laugh! And then we would proceed to start the whole thing again. Needless to say, she is a very quick learner! Maybe we should stick with giving kisses, saying Momma, or Daddy, or even smiling at the camera!
Wednesday, April 30, 2008
More Lessons!
Posted by Jessica at 5:41 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
Hey Jessica! Kinley is such a cutie! I can definitely see some of your side in her features. It looks like you are doing well and loving being a momma. Emberley loves when I check out your blog, she loves the music and starts dancing, and she loves to look at pictures of Kinley too.
I'll send you an invite to her blog if you're interested, it's private though so I'll need to get your email address. Just shoot me an email to michelle_maricevic(at)hotmail(dot)com.
It's great finding you on here and sort of catching up. It's amazing how our worlds have changed in the last 10 years!! Can you believe it's been that long?!?
What's funny is that I can picture Jess and Ryan sticking their tongues out and cheering. Why aren't there any pictures of that?!! :)
So, so fun. Oh my goodness, it is so much fun, so amazing to watch them learn and see the wheels turning. Very cute. And yes, we'll be at Family Camp - so glad you will be, too!!
Kinley seems to be really enjoying her new talent. Cute pictures!However, I think maybe you should leave more of the teaching to Jace. :-)
Post a Comment