CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, April 24, 2008

Growing Up Too Fast!







Kinley is growing up. From playing with the "big kids" and insisting she can hold her own bottle to now getting on all fours to "rock" - we are excited and scared crawling will be here before we know it. She is more fun everyday with the little new and surprising happenings!

4 comments:

GGma said...

Kinley is going to be crawling everywhere before you know it. I see a lot of 'chasing' in your future. ;-)

The Brays said...

Since Payton walked at 8 months....I don't remember when she didn't walk everywhere. Now, I have lost track. How many sister do you have and how many are having baby's...at that girls? Ya'll crack me up!

Doziers said...

SUCH a precious girl! I love the pink hat!

Sarah said...

I can't believe that she's getting so big! She's too cute in all of these pictures!!