CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, April 21, 2008

Happy Birthday Grandma Kerry, Grandma Oakley and Grandpa Tom!



Yes, three of Kinley's grandparents have the same "birthweek"! We celebrated Grandma Kerry's and Grandpa Tom's last week and today we are in Wichita so we are celebrating with Grandma Oakley.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a cute picture of Kinley! Of course, she's so cute that any picture is priceless!! Miss you and hope to see you soon...

Devion said...

She is just about the cutest thing! So glad I found your blog via Jennifer's via Krista giving me her address! :) Hope you all are doing well! Come visit my site some time. http://ordinarymomma.blogspot.com

~Dev

GKerry said...

What a picture! And that flower on your headband will just send Grandpa Tom over the edge, I'm sure. You're such a cutie!

Sarah said...

too cute. I don't think Jarrod is going to let the huge flowers/bows fly with our little princess though...

Amanda said...

Happy Birthday to Kinley's grandparents!
I miss you Kinley!