Amanda and Jeremy's dog Sadie is always really sweet, but when she started to get a little wild on Friday night Amanda yelled, "Sit Sadie!" The dog ran right over to Kinley and plopped herself down between her knees, just like someone had placed her there. It was sooooo funny!
Kinley was quite shocked when Sadie first sat down.
Then she decided to show Sadie her Karate moves...
When that didn't scare Sadie off, she decided to give the puppy a great big kiss!
Sunday, April 27, 2008
"Sit Sadie"
Posted by Jessica at 10:37 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




7 comments:
I love them!!!!! One of my fav puppies in the world with my fav little girl in the world. Too precious!! They were HILARIOUS that night.
Hmmm. . . it looks like Kinley is about to bite her in the last pic. But I guess I will believe you if you say it was a kiss.
The pictures with Sadie are just darling! I bet Sadie was thinking,
"Kinley is not in trouble, I'll just go sit with her and then I won't be either". Dogs are Smart!
That is the most precious thing ever! I love it! I miss you girls Jess! I can't wait to see y'all!
Love ya,
Auntie Juli HAHA
It is really hard to decide who is the cutest in these pictures........, but I think I better go with Kinley. I just love that look on her face in the first picture. Wish I could have been there to see it happen. She is just so cute I can hardly believe it!
The first pic of Kinley and puppy is the best!! I LOVE the look on Kinley's face! I am soooo glad that Brennan is better! Yeah!
I love the pictures of Kinley and Sadie. I bet she grows up to love animals like crazy. She strikes me as the type who will not be afraid of anything. Sounds like someone else I know (Addison). :)
Post a Comment