Sunday afternoon we went to the pumpkin patch with Ms. Amanda, Ms. Rachel, and Taylor. Kinley got to walk and crawl through all the pumkins, she was very cute learning to check everything out as she moved around!
Monday, October 20, 2008
Pumpkin Patch!
Posted by Jessica at 7:49 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




5 comments:
She looks so grown up, especially in the first picture. Looks like you all had fun.
I love all those pictures. Wonder what was going through her mind having all those large orange things laying around everywhere? What a cutie!
Looks like she was having a great time! You're looking fabulous too, btw!
I need to edit my last comment. After I went to bed last night I realized what I had written. I really do know it was Kinley and Taylor exploring the pumpkin patch, not Rachel. Guess I was thinking about Kayla's Rachel or maybe just not thinking! ;-) Anyway I'm glad ALL of you had a great time.
Post a Comment