CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, October 24, 2008

Happy Birthday McKinley Lynn!!!

Can anyone believe baby girl, McKinley Lynn, is a year old?


Momma and Daddy have had fun looking back through your monthly pictures - We love you so much and can't believe you are already one year old. Have a very Happy 1st Birthday Baby!



One Month



Two Months



3 Months



4 Months



5 Months



6 Months



7 Months



8 Months



9 Months



10 Months



11 Months



1 YEAR!!!

10 comments:

Grandma said...

What a beautiful little girl!!! It makes me happy and sad to look at all the pictures. Wish I could be there today for your birthday like I was last year when you arrived, but this will have to do. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Grandma loves you!!!!!!

Charli said...

Hope you had a very happy first birthday Kinley! I love your pictures- the 8-month is my personal favorite! :) You are going to be such an awesome big sister to Jaxon. I love you! ~Charli

Amanda said...

I love you Kinley! Happy birthday! I know you're so excited for your party today! (Mainly b/c of the cake) ;-)

GGma said...

Happy Birthday, Kinley! Love looking at all the pictures, from your birth until now. Hard to believe you are already a year old.
Hope you have a wonderful Birthday Party today! We love you!!! GGma & GGpa

Kelly T said...

I can't believe the ratio of bows to no bows was pretty equal! Happy birthday, Kinley!

Donna said...

I can't believe how fast the year has gone!! Happy Birthday, Kinley. You are a beautiful little girl.

Jennifer and Cole said...

I hope you had a great birthday. You are adorable!

Unknown said...

love seeing her progress. can't believe i haven't seen you guys in one year. Happy Bithhday Khinley!

GKerry said...

Happy 1st Birthday Kinley! We were so happy to get to spend the weekend with you for your birthday. We have enjoyed every minute watching you grow up this past year. We can't wait to see what this year brings. Love you -- Grandma, Grandpa and Troy

Grandma said...

What a surprise!!!! I sure didn't know I would get to be there for your party and the whole weekend. It was so much fun. Much better to see you in person instead of just looking at the beautiful pictures.