Gma and Gpa Coleman came into town last week. Gma got here before Gpa and called him to tell him to bring Kinley's birthday present a little early. He arrived with her brand new Britax carseat. Kinley is so excited! It is no longer a fight to get her in her teeny tiny (I know it is not going to seem teeny tiny when Jaxon gets here) Graco seat. It just has been a fight the past month to strap her into that "baby" seat! Our little miss priss is not a baby anymore! The seat is wonderful - Kinley, Momma, and Daddy all love it!!! Thanks Gpa and Gma!
Thursday, October 16, 2008
Kinley's Big Girl Seat!!!
Posted by Jessica at 8:19 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comments:
I do believe she loved that new carseat after I struggled trying to get her into the old one. You weren't kidding about that, Jessica.
Post a Comment