Today we found out Kinley is going to have a baby brother! He is healthy and the perfect size! We are all very excited to meet BABY BOY COLEMAN (Who will have his own blog soon!)! Below are a sampling of the pictures we received at the ultrasound.
Profile View
Face
Spine
Wednesday, October 8, 2008
A Little Brother for Kinley!!!
Posted by Jessica at 6:06 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




11 comments:
Congratulations! That's awesome!
Yipee! That's so exciting!! It makes me wish we were finding out... oh well - guess we'll know in another few months! Congrats!!
I can't believe it. Brennan finally gets another boy on his side. Can't wait for baby boy Coleman to get here!!!
Wuuu whoo!! I am sure Brennan will be excited! Can't wait to meet him!
I am so so excited!! YAY!!! :) :) :)
I guess from the pics there is NO DOUBT. :) The odds of girls to boys is finally evening out.
I couldn't be more thrilled- He and baby Jake will be the best of buds! :) And you're getting one of each!
And I'm wondering if he'll look like his momma, since Kinley is a cc of Daddy... we'll see! :-)
Congratulations! How exciting! It'll be fun to have one of each!
Congrats! Boys are so much fun. I'm glad the boys are starting to catch up w/girls. Poor Brennan needed another boy to help him out :)
It is so neat to see the pictures. It just amazes me how clear they are. I know Brennan will be excited to have another boy in the family. And oh yeah, I guessed right! But I'm not sure I can call it a prediction. ;-)
I'm behind on blogs living at Mom and Dad's and not having my own computer! CONGRATS on baby boy! How exciting! I LOVE having a girl first and then my boy. She is so nurturing and caring about baby brother and I know Kinley will be the same way...once she figures out why that little guy has invaded her world! :) Congrats again!
Post a Comment