We started getting Jaxon's room ready this week. Kinley has been a little over excited to help with the projects. She loved that Daddy got to climb the ladder to paint and wanted up there with him. This morning she tried to assemble the crib (somebody's got to do it...) and when Momma got out the swing, bouncy seat, Bumbo seat, etc... you would have thought I unlocked a treasure chest. More pictues of the rooms progress on Jaxon's blog in the future!
Thursday, October 16, 2008
Little Helper...
Posted by Jessica at 8:30 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
It's funny seeing Ryan up on that ladder painting. I remember not too long ago how he wouldn't have had any part of helping us paint anything. Funny how those things change. By the way, the color looks great. And....Good job Ryan!
I love the picture of Kinley trying to climb the ladder. So cute. Better watch her, she will be up the ladder with Daddy before you know it! ;-)
Post a Comment