CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, March 19, 2010

Pillowcase Dresses

On Sat morning Momma made Kinley another dress, which she wanted to pose in (again) and also a shirt. This morning before church Kinley asked me what I was making her today... Have a feeling I better take advantage of her liking the things I make her and thinking what Mommy likes is "cool" cause I just don't think it will be like this forever! :)







Meet our little model... Kinley Lynn - who just HAD to stay up to try on the new dress Momma made her tonight. The only problem is the dress was started after 9:00 (as the kids were going to bed) so she got to stay up extra late! We were cracking up that she really wanted to "pose" for the pics! :)









4 comments:

Donna said...

Great job. That is really cute.

GKerry said...

She's definitely ready for the runway. Cute pilllowcase dress...love all those bright colors!

Kayla said...

I love the dresses, but I love the model more!! She is sooooo cute!!!(BTW, I think Rachel is needing a dress!) :)

GGma said...

The dresses are adorable and the model is great! You can tell she is so happy with them. Great job, Momma!! I love the bright colors, too.