CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Getting Dressed - Aunt Kayla Style...

With Momma being the oldest of 6, I have the advantage of remember all my younger siblings "activities" growing up. I see things in Kinley daily that remind me of my younger sisters. Yesterday was a day of AUNT KAYLA! Momma remembers Gma Oakley having to "threaten" Aunt Kayla with a spanking if she changed her clothes one more time in specific day (the threats only came after at least 3 or 4 outfit changes). Kinley does't really change entire outfits, just adding and changing accessories throughout the day.


Momma waited too long to fix Kinley's hair, so she took care of it herself!


Let's note that it was warm enough to play outside at 8 am, but Kinley must have been cold at 1 pm...


"Mom, you could help instead of snap pics"


Add 2 tutus and some mittens...


The final touch, late in the afternoon, her pink Yankee hat!

We aren't sure when she had the time for all her wardrobe changes because she and Jax played outside in the backyard 4 1/2 hours yesterday! We are still LOVING our great Spring weather!

7 comments:

Devion said...

JEALOUS, JEALOUS, JEALOUS of your weather! I would love to have sunshine and 70s! Glad you're able to take advantage of it! :)

GKerry said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
GKerry said...

I think Kinley just might be a clothes horse. Those are great pictures.....you can just imagine what it was like being there by actually looking at them. My favorite is the second one....I can just feel the frustration.

Donna said...

Those are great and I am with Devon on the jealousy. I want those temps too. Enjoy your weather.

GGma said...

Cute, cute pics! Really brings back memories of Aunt Kayla! ;-)

Kelly T said...

She looks SO MUCH like an Oakley in some of these pictures. She is too cute... love that personality.

Kayla said...

I don't remember chaning my clothes several times a day, but Aunt Jenn had a good laugh at this too. What can I say, she has fabulous style like her Aunt Kayla too! :)