Some funnies from Kinley this week...
#1
Momma: Ahhhhh, here comes Mommy's princess!
Kinley: No.... (patting her chest) this one's Daddy's Girl!
#2
While Ms. Nikki is helping Kinley to her bed -
Ms. Nikki: Climb in your bed!
Kinley: Ummm, my sheet is in the dishwasher!
Ms. Nikki: No, you have a sheet on your bed.
Kinley: Nope, look, Kinley's sheet is in the dishwasher! (while showing her pillow)
Ms. Nikki comes in and translates and asks Momma - So is Kinley's PILLOWCASE in the WASHING MACHINE?
Ms. Nikki was correct!
#3
At a wedding reception last weekend-
Momma: Kinley do you want a highchair?
Kinley: No, Kinley Big Girl!
Momma: Don't you think it would be easier if we got a high chair?
Kinley: Naaaawwww!
Momma: I think it would be easier for Momma to get a high chair.
Kinley: BUT MOMMY, YOU WAAAAY TOO BIG!!!!!!!!!
Kinley being Daddy's girl, thinking her Momma puts pillowcases in dishwashers, and exclaiming how HUGE her Momma is are all doing wonders for my self confidence this week! :)
Friday, March 19, 2010
Kinley Says...
Posted by Jessica at 10:45 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
LOL, don't just love little kids insights? They say some interesting things.
She cracks me up! Never a dull moment with her!
She is so precious! I always smile when I read the things she says.
I love reading Kinley's comments! She is so cute and I love how she thinks! ;-)
Post a Comment