or cookie dough!!!
This morning Kinley and Momma made cookies. It was a good time and of course Kinley wanted to lick the beaters and lick her fingers after putting the cookies on the sheet to bake. We had one batch in the oven and we both went into the playroom. Jax woke up so while I was getting and changing him I realized Kinley wasn't in the playroom anymore. As I rounded the corner into the kitchen, Little Miss was sitting on the counter with a handfull of cookie dough up to her face. I said, "What do you think you are doing?" and she just broke down and started to cry and then whimper and the have an all out sob session. I didn't have to spank her, put her in time out, or punish her in any way, just the thought of getting "caught" was such torture to her she couldn't stand it.
Thursday, February 11, 2010
Caught with your hand in the cookie jar...
Posted by Jessica at 1:01 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment