CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, October 5, 2009

The RED Shoes!

Kinley's Halloween costume requires a pair of red shoes (hint hint) so we had to pay FULL price for a pair at Target last week (not on sale at all.... ugh!), therefor Momma will try to "make" as many outfits as possible for Kinley to wear this fall/winter with her RED Sparkling Shoes! This was attempt one with some things we had from this summer and some white tights! We'll try to remember to take pics of other things she wears with them and keep the posts coming! :)







5 comments:

Michelle said...

Your 'hint, hint' has me guessing... Emberley has to have red shoes for her costume as well, but I don't think they are for the same outfit. I'll be excited to see what yours is! Hope you're doing well - I love keeping updated thru your blog!

Matthew, Nikki, Luke and Lily said...

She is a cutie and a half!

GKerry said...

Doesn't she think she is something with those shoes. Just wait until she has her costume on.

Jennifer said...

I am ready to see her in her costume. I think she will be adorable!

GGma said...

I am anxious to see her in her costume, too. It's in the mail!!