CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, October 31, 2009

Happy Halloween!

Happy Halloween from DORTHY and her crew! This Halloween was the most fun yet with the entire family dressing up and Kinley understanding trick-or-treating! So cute to hear her little voice yelling "tic or teet!"


We're off to see the Wizard...


Trunk-or-treating!


Kinley and Tay


Alarids - Little Mermaid Costumes!


Kinley and Baby Emily


Tin Man Daddy and Dorthy Kinley!

4 comments:

GGma said...

I love all the Wizard of OZ costumes. You all look Great! I know it was a lot of fun. Thanks for posting so soon.

Grandma said...

Very, very cute. Ryan was a great Tin Man and a good sport. Looks like a fun time. The costumes look great. Happy Halloween!

GKerry said...

How cute everyone looks. I think the Tin Man might just win the costume contest, mainly for courage! Looks like you had a fun time.

Andrea said...

Super cute costumes! The whole family looks great!