CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

What's Kinley Doing Now???

This is long overdue and Momma is mad at herself for not posting things as they happen so we can remember them later, but I thought I would just type out a few things tonight to update everyone on what Kinley is doing now!

The "cute face" is back, stronger than ever!

She loves to show us where Baby Jaxon is and loving on him - this includes lifting Momma's shirt!

New Words: Jaxon, Gma, Gpa, Banana (nana), paci (papi), many friends names, milk, baby, YES (with nodding head), No, PLEASE, ut oh, whoops, Lobster (ask us the story later), fish, rabbit, dog, cat, etc... this is a sampling of words said, but the phrase that is said most often and forsure the most clear, come on, can't you guys guess with our little piggy? - BITE PLEASE!!! She loves to eat and she will pretty much go up to anyone who has food and clearly ask them for a bite - so sad... you'd think we didn't feed the kid!

She sings and dances all the time!

Sorting and stacking and favorite past times right now.

She loves her books.

She still only is allowed to have her blankets and paci in bed - she tries to sneak in and grab them out of the crib and then runs and laughs so we will chase her.

She loves for Momma to "put makeup on her" when Momma is getting ready and really looks in the mirror and says, "pretty".

She feeds, cuddles, pats, swings, and strolls her baby doll - she is the perfect little momma - she is actually wrapping her in a blanket right now!

If she knows she isn't supposed to touch something or do something and it is tempting, she runs, points at it, and then yells, "NO, NO, NO!" as if she is reminding herself.

Going potty in the big girl potty is not going as great as the first week or two, she goes sometimes, doesn't sometimes, tells us she wants to sometimes and then doesn't go, and flat out cried hard one day when we sat her down on her potty seat before bathtime. We still talk about it and want it to be a good and normal thing so when we get serious, she knows what is going on!

I think that is enough for tonight - I guess this is the 15 month update, although some of these things have been happening for a couple of months and I'm sure I'll get off of her and think of 20 more things that I should have noted for myself to remember!

We love her so much and can't wait for her to become a big sister 3 weeks from today!

4 comments:

Grandma said...

Quite an update. Can't wait to see her in a couple of weeks.

Michelle said...

I'm jealous you have a little one that actually says "yes". Anytime we ask Emberley a question whatever the answer should be, she says "no" and we have to prompt her to say "yes" when that should be her real answer, lol. Love the list, it's so fun seeing them change and grow! I hope our girls get to meet someday :)

GGma said...

Loved reading the update. She is growing up so fast. Guess I will get to see all the things she's doing in a couple to weeks. :-)

GKerry said...

I'm so glad that you listed all of these things so we won't forget just how cute they all were. We're lucky that Kinley brought the "cute face" back again one more time for us.