CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, January 11, 2009

Grandparents in Town!

Gma, Gpa, and Uncle Troy came into town for the weekend to go to Danny's (one of Troy's friends) wedding. Here are some pics from the weekend!


Gma and Gpa are too cool, they took pictures with "Dog the Bounty Hunter" and Beth, Danny's uncle and aunt!


Gpa showed Kinley what to do with a purse...


... and how to wear his safety glasses.


Gma gave Kinley a pedicure in her highchair!


GET UP UNCLE TROY!!!

3 comments:

Doziers said...

DUDE! I LOVE Dog and Beth! That is so crazy!!!! I would've been ALL over that!

talk to you laters!

Doziers said...

SHe has such a little personality! I love the pics

Bonnie said...

I hate to admit this, but I am a HUGE Dog and Beth fan! When I was in Hawaii I tried to see their shop, but I didn't have enough time! WOW!!!