CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Helping Daddy!

Daddy has been working in the backyard the past week getting ready to put in Kinley's mini playground (Mr. Eric is coming over tomorrow to help Daddy). Kinley thought it was only fair that she took part in the "helping" during naptime today, rather than going to bed, since Daddy has been working so hard! She said she didn't want Daddy to have to work by himself with Momma not being able to help much these days! - hehehehe!









6 comments:

Amanda said...

Kinley you are TOO CUTE..and such a good helper! :-)

Sarah said...

sweet girl! I love seeing little girls with dirt all over them!!!

GKerry said...

I think Kinley is a born gardener. I bet she can tell all us of us what dirt tastes like too.

Unknown said...

Can't wait to see all you guys!!!!!!

Grandma said...

I love the last pic. Looks like there was time for a fun break as well as working. :)

GGma said...

Cute pictures! Looks like she is enjoying herself, especially break time with Daddy.