CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, December 19, 2008

Where is Kinley???

Sorry for no new posts lately. Little Miss went to Gma and Gpa Coleman's on Monday to spend some time at thier house while Grandma-ma and Grandpa-pa were in town from Colorado, so we have no recent pics to post. Daddy wonders how much Kinley will have changed in the past few days!

We have talked to Kinley on Skype (internet video) and she looks like she is having a blast! Grandma says she has been being a very good girl!

Momma has had a few crying spells of missing her baby girl, Daddy wondered if one night he was going to have to drive Momma to Tyler to see Kinley. Other than the little bits of loneliness, it has been a great break for Momma and Daddy and Kinley has had a great time on her little Pre-Chirstmas vacation. Mommma and Daddy can't wait to see Kinley tonight! (The day is going by so slowly!!!) We hope she is just as excited to see us!

3 comments:

Krista said...

I'm sure she will be very excited to see you!!!

GGma said...

I know she will be as glad to see you as you are to see her. Have a safe trip. Love ya!

Kelly T said...

I'm very proud of you for being strong enough to let her go! And I'm sure pregnancy hormones don't help with that at all! =O) Mine have definitely been worse the last couple weeks as we move closer to our due dates!