On to a trip to Kansas for more Christmas!
Four Baby Santas!
Aunt Jennifer with Brennan and Kinley.
Opening the Docs kit!
Loving Kate!
Look what Santa brought!
Playing with the new toys.
Opening Presents!
Sitting with Aunt Shelly and Anthony!
Great Granny and Kinley!
Helping Kate open her presents!
Does Gma Oakley rock you too?
Gma and Gpa with Kinley!
Tuesday, December 30, 2008
Oakley Family Christmas!
Posted by Jessica at 5:25 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
Looks like Kinley had just as much fun with Christmas in Wichita as in Tyler. Those cousins are all so cute. Kinley is sporting some mighty fine outfits, too, I might add!
Gma Oakley rocks all the babies!!! Just don't tell the Mommas. :)
Too much fun! I love the one of Kinley helping Kate with her present. They look so cute!
I love the pictures! I had not seen the one of Gma Oakley rocking the babies. Adorable!
Post a Comment