I love the big Oakley pic - so cute! My sis-in-law wants family pics when we're there at the end of the month... in my "I'll be 7 months prego" prego-ness I wasn't so sure about it, but you've inpsired me.
I guess I'd better say something about the Coleman family....We were so thankful to have The Colemans from California come for a visit and even more thankful that they got to meet Kinley. We really enjoyed our Thanksgiving with everyone.
4 comments:
I love the big Oakley pic - so cute! My sis-in-law wants family pics when we're there at the end of the month... in my "I'll be 7 months prego" prego-ness I wasn't so sure about it, but you've inpsired me.
I LOVE the family picture! That is such a good idea! Look how the family is growing!
Those are GREAT! How fun!
I guess I'd better say something about the Coleman family....We were so thankful to have The Colemans from California come for a visit and even more thankful that they got to meet Kinley. We really enjoyed our Thanksgiving with everyone.
Post a Comment