OK...so, I left the comment on your post from like July asking if you update...then, I hit the button to go back to your blog and all these posts showed up that haven't been there when I checked!!! Weird! I'm caught up now, though! :)
LOOK at HOW Big she's getting! She's so cute! I have to say though...I've ALWAYS thought that she looks just like Ryan, but in this picture, she looks just like your dad to me!
It seems nearly every time you post new photos I think to myself how much Kinley looks like an Oakley... I so see your sisters and namely your dad in her! It's incredible how stinking cute she gets every day! How are you feeling BTW, baby update time :)
Ok, now I'm reading the other comments and laughing because it seems everyone is thinking by that photo that she really resembles your family, not just me, haha.
7 comments:
WOW! I think she gets more beautiful everytime I see her! :) Jenn
OK...so, I left the comment on your post from like July asking if you update...then, I hit the button to go back to your blog and all these posts showed up that haven't been there when I checked!!! Weird! I'm caught up now, though! :)
Oh, and I think she looks JUST like Aunt Michelle in this picture!
LOOK at HOW Big she's getting! She's so cute! I have to say though...I've ALWAYS thought that she looks just like Ryan, but in this picture, she looks just like your dad to me!
It seems nearly every time you post new photos I think to myself how much Kinley looks like an Oakley... I so see your sisters and namely your dad in her! It's incredible how stinking cute she gets every day! How are you feeling BTW, baby update time :)
Ok, now I'm reading the other comments and laughing because it seems everyone is thinking by that photo that she really resembles your family, not just me, haha.
Who'd have thought a girlie combo of your dad and Ryan would be so adorable? lol.
Post a Comment