I picked my favorite picture of you for your B-Day - Love Kinley
That is just gross - sorry for you Kinley fans that have to put up with Daddy's jokes....
I just wondered if you posted this yourself or if you had some help. We sure enjoyed you guys being here. Now the countdown to Thanksgiving break.
Oh, it's okay. We enjoy Ryan's jokes! :)
Nice pic! =O) Happy late birthday!
Hope you had a great birthday!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
That is just gross - sorry for you Kinley fans that have to put up with Daddy's jokes....
I just wondered if you posted this yourself or if you had some help. We sure enjoyed you guys being here. Now the countdown to Thanksgiving break.
Oh, it's okay. We enjoy Ryan's jokes! :)
Nice pic! =O) Happy late birthday!
Hope you had a great birthday!
Post a Comment