CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Decisions, Decisions....



Kinley is getting better at using a sippy cup (Finally!!!) This is good, because she is only going to have a few more weeks of getting a bottle! I guess it is currently a major decision - bottle or cup???

3 comments:

The Oliverios said...

See! I told you she wouldn't be thirty and still drinking from a bottle! :) I am kidding. It is crazy that she is growing up so fast and getting even prettier every day!

The Brays said...

Payton had a bottle at night until she was 14 months. She would not drink milk out of a hard sippy cup. The soft nipple cup worked best for her. Kinley is so precious!

GKerry said...

Looks like she still is willing to share that sippy cup. Hard to believe it's time for the bottle to go. The year has gone by so fast.