Family on the ski boat.
Mr. Eric and Taylor driving
Mommas and Baby Girls
Kinley's 1st boat ride!
Big Girl Taylor!
Playing on the back porch.
"I think I'll take this one..."
Feeding the deer
They come right up to you.
Swimming with my buddy!
"Hi Dad!"
Daddys and Baby Girls
Rock Star Taylor
Kinley wanted to layout and get some sun on her belly, but Daddy said no...
Last week we went to our good friends, the Alarids, family lake house. To say we had FUN would be a complete UNDERSTATEMENT! We went skiing, road the wave runners, played outside, played inside, grilled, ate at Blue Bonnet Cafe, and hung out at the pool. The weather was perfect and it was a WONDERFUL vacation with our friends!
Monday, June 16, 2008
Weekend at the Lake!
Posted by Jessica at 9:25 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comments:
Looks and sounds like you had a great weekend. I'm Sooo jealous! ;-)
Post a Comment