Kinley in her float.
"Thanks for the new swim outfit Gma!"
Grandpa-pa Marvin and Kinley.
Happy Girl with Gma!
Time to eat again with Grandma-ma Manda.
Swimming with Gma Kerry.
"Oh, I'm so happy!"
"Let me in there!"
Grandpa Tom is so funny!
"What can I get into next?"
"Kirby, Momma said I shouldn't eat the grass, what do you think?"
Mr. Mike trying to give me Diet Pepsi - maybe Momma won't notice...
The bubble machine is so fun!
We had a great, relaxing time in Tyler visiting Gma and Gpa Coleman and seeing Grandma-ma and Grandpa-pa, who were in town from Colorado. We made jokes all week about staying at the Tyler Resort, because we justed relaxed and played all week long. Kinley loved going swimming and was in the pool at least once a day!
Sunday, June 29, 2008
The Tyler Resort (aka Gpa and Gma Coleman's)...
Posted by Jessica at 4:20 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Kinley looks like she had a blast!
What a fun week. We sure miss seeing Kinley outside floating around in the pool!
Post a Comment