Uncle Brett and Aunt Kayla (and Baby Skiles) flew in for a weekend visit from Sat until Mon. Kinley, Momma, and Daddy were all very excited they got to come!
People ask if Kinley is Aunt Kayla's baby because of her light hair and light eyes.
Kinley was especially into her uncle this trip, she could be sooo upset and if Uncle Brett walked in the room, everything was great again!
Baby Girl was very sad to see them have to leave on Monday!
Wednesday, June 18, 2008
Uncle Brett and Aunt Kayla Come AGAIN!!!
Posted by Jessica at 1:13 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
Thanks for lettign us come! We can't wait to do it again!
I'm so sorry I missed their visit. :( And I missed my Kinley girl too.
Too cute! Kinley looks even older than when we saw you guys in May... I can't believe how fast they grow!!
Post a Comment