I saw this idea to take pics of all your kids artwork and make a photo book so you would always have their "art" instead of worrying about loosing crumbled pieces of paper over the years. This momma's not doing a great job keeping hold of things or making a photo book so I thought I would take a pic every once in awhile of the stages of writing an coloring/drawing so we could (hopefully) see improvement as Kinley grows! Here is a picture of a duck that she drew this week. She was so proud of it and then she had to write all of her friends names (ok, not all of them, but several that she can write). Love how intently she works on her little projects!
PS - And for those of you who are gonna tell Momma she needs some help with uppercase letters in the middle of the name (you know who you are...), we will get around to that... someday! :)
Sunday, August 21, 2011
Kinley's Duck!
Posted by Jessica at 1:53 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




5 comments:
Wow Kinley, that is a great looking duck especially for a three year old. I know......you're almost four. I think we have a little artist on our hands.
Great Job! Ha Ha! It's the "school stuff" coming out in me.
Kinley, that is a great duck and very good writing, too!
Super job, Kinley....sheer talent...gifted obviously.
oh I LOVE it! What great penmanship!
Post a Comment