CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, June 4, 2011

So Perfect!

This Momma is not usually that "mushy" but tonight I was almost in tears as Kinley told her Daddy goodnight.

"Daddy, I love you and Daddy, I really like you for staying home all the day with me now!" - Kinley, age 3 1/2.

Some people wonder why we choose to live on less with Daddy being a teacher and Momma staying home. There will always be time to have more "stuff" there will never be anything that can replace that comment from our little girl tonight! I know everyone has different circumstances and situations and our decisions are not perfect for everyone, but they are most definitely perfect for us!

2 comments:

Donna said...

I think it is great. How sweet she is.

Kay said...

So precious..........love that you're writing down all of those sweet moments for her (and you) to read in the future.