CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Kinley's Mix-ups!

Mix-up #1: Yesterday Kinley had a doctor's appt. I told her we were going to the Doctor's office at 3:00 after she took her nap. At around 10:00 she told Jaxon she was going to the POST office with mommma and he couldn't go. Jaxon wanted to go and I told them we weren't going to the post office today anyway.... she looked at me really confused, but said ok. Later she told me that her ear was really hurting again and she really thought she did need to go to the POST Office TODAY after her nap!

Mix-up #2: Today we were making 4th of July cards to take to the nursing home. We drew flags, stars and firecrackers. On about card number six, I asked Kinley if she wanted to do another flag, her response, "No, this one should have a graham cracker on it." I thought that was kinda wierd, but we had put ice cream stickers on a few so I thought it sparked from that. A few minutes later she was in distress because she couldn't find the "graham cracker" card that Momma had made. I told her that I didn't make any with Graham crackers, she made that one. She said, "No, you made one first, it was blue and red, kinda like stars in the sky. She sure did think firecrackers were called graham crackers! :)

1 comments:

GGma said...

Your kids think and say the cutest things. You should write a book!