Summer's Comin'!!! This week we had friends over for a playdate in our backyard. We called it a splash party and the kids had a ball! It was 80 degrees and everyone dressed in swimming suits (including the Mommas to work on a little tan :)) and we played on the "normal" outside toys, but added a slip in slide, ball pit (that we filled with water) and a kiddie pool. Here's some pics from our fun day!
Thursday, March 24, 2011
Splash Play Date!
Posted by Jessica at 3:26 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
It's so great that so many of you mommas enjoy each other as much as your kids enjoy their playmates. Fun!
so cute!! thank you so much for doing this today!
It looks like you all had a great time. I am ready for it to be warm enough to play in the water here.
Looks like a lot of fun. And I'm with Jennifer, I'm really ready for warm weather here!
Post a Comment