We are so fortunate to have Bible Builders at our church on Sunday nights. It is a fun time for the kids to sing songs and hear a class (with puppets) on their level. My kids love it so much they "play" Bible Builders - thanks to all the wonderful teachers and helpers who put this on for the kids!
On another note, the kids have to learn a Bible verse to recite each week for the class. This weeks verse was "Jesus chased the money changers out of the temple." Now for our car ride (yes, we learn the verse on the way) conversation...
Momma: Jesus chased the money changers out of the temple. Kinley, your turn.
Kinley: Jesus RUNNED the money changers out of the temple. (complete with moving her arms, as if she was running)
Momma: Well, he didn't run, he just chansed them (some explaining of the verse).
Momma: Jesus chased the money changers out of the temple. Jax, your turn.
Jax: Desus chased the moneeey chasers out the the the the TEMPLE!
Momma: Good job, but it is money changers, not money chasers, like CHANGE
Kinley: Kinda like I change my panties everyday so I have fresh panties...
Momma: Umm... ya, kinda like that (as I crack up) - Don't worry I explained the verse.. next story...
Kinley: Why did Jesus chase those changers?
Momma: Cause he didn't want them selling things in God's house.
Kinley: So he didn't really want them in his bedroom.
Momma: Well... (more explaining the verse)
Wednesday, March 23, 2011
Bible Builders
Posted by Jessica at 6:03 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
Too funny!!
They are so funny!
As I have said before "Don't ever stop posting the Kinley and Jax stories". I laugh out loud every time I read one! ;-)
Post a Comment