CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, January 2, 2010

Happy New Year 2010!

Thanks to the Bartkowiaks for hosting a great FAMILY New Year's Eve Party! We can't say that we partied til midnight, but the kiddos did make it til 10:30 and we had a fabulous time!


The Mommas (Jenn, Jess, Nikki, and Amanda)

The Dads (Matt, Ryan, Matt, and Jeremy)
Oh, nevermind, they didn't want their pic taken...

The girls...

Kinley


Anna


Lily

The Boys...

Luke


Jake


Sam


Jax

The Party!

Anna and Kinley trying to escape the playroom!


Kinley and Luke's first dance! :)


Sam Laughing!


Big Kids Escaping (they really did have a blast playing, no one knows why all the pics show them trying to get down stairs!)


Lily and Jax (Jake was originally supposed to be in this pic too, he was a little too fast for the camera)!

1 comments:

Matthew, Nikki, Luke and Lily said...

I love it!!! I'm so glad you posted pics since I took not a single one. Shame on me.