This week Gpa Tom gave Kinley a cookie and she was enjoying it (in true Kinley form) when I asked her, "Kinley who gave you that cookie?" I knew Tom gave it to her so I was trying to get her to say, "Grandpa" when instead she yelled out, "ODD DID!!!" I said, "What? Who gave you your cookie?" Kinley yelled again, "ODD DID!" That is when we realized she was telling us "God Did" something they talk about every Sunday and Weds at Bible Class. The teacher asks things like, "Kinley, who made the trees?" or "Who gives us our food?" and the kids reply, "God did!" It was so cute that she has taken that lesson in so much she even applied it to the cookie Gpa gave her that night and to the necklace Momma bought her in Canton the next day. Special memories!!! Thanks to our WONDERFUL WOCC Bible Class teachers!
Friday, August 7, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
Great story! I love it!!
That is very precious! They learn so much all the time.
I love it! :)
Post a Comment