Kinley came home from Tyler to her "big girl bed" - we converted the crib to the todder bed while she was away. Momma was a little nervous if she would stay in bed when she had "freedom" to move around. We don't seem to be having problem with her getting up to play or trying to come out of the room, but each night she ends up on the sleeping on the floor instead of in the bed. We have been trying to catch the "fall" by watching the video monitor, but can't tell if she is rolling out or choosing to get out and sleep on the floor.
Monday night, August 10, 2009 - the first night Kinley went to be in her "big girl bed"!
Tuesday night snapshot at around midnight, we never heard a peep or saw anything on the video monitor, but looked up to see the same sight as the 1st night so we thought we should take a pic!
Wednesday, August 12, 2009
Big Girl Bed!
Posted by Jessica at 5:23 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




8 comments:
I am not ready to put Clark in a big boy bed yet either but I am sure it is not too far away.
That is so cute!
I'm anxious to know if she is getting out of bed to sleep on the floor or if she is falling out of bed! :-( Keep us posted!
She looks so big in the pictures. I'm glad to hear that sleeping in the big girl bed (or on the floor beside it) is going well!
So cute! Glad it is going well!
Very cute... what a big girl! You know, we ended up buying a small bed rail to put on Sophie's bed b/c she just kept falling out. She can still get in and out of her bed on her own with the rail on. It works great.
I know this is a week old, but wanted to comment. Ethan would get out of the bed to sleep on the floor... and he did that for maybe 2 months. I wouldn't worry too much. I think there being no rail makes them a little uneasy.
So cute! Carson did the same thing for about a week or two until he got used to it.
Post a Comment