CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, March 9, 2008

Loving to Jump!



We decided we needed to post a video of Kinley's new favorite thing to do! She would jump for hours if we would let her. I really think she did sit in this for an hour this afternoon! She also got upset with me when I took her out of it yesterday! SHE LOVES TO JUMP!

(note: you might have to pause the Kinley's Song to hear the video!)

6 comments:

GKerry said...

I love it! She sounds like she has her own little cheer going on at the beginning or else she's counting.

GKerry said...

I just love Kinley's song. It had to be written just for her and her daddy, don't you think?

Marvin McKinley said...

Manda and I think she is practicing her dad's basketball moves. You are going to have to get her a ball next.

Amanda said...

Don't let her work out enough that those precious thunder thighs tone up. I like the jiggly stuff. :) And I'll miss you next week (esp Kinley!! ;-))

Kelly T said...

This is precious. She really goes to town! Isn't it great to watch her little personality and excitement for life develop?

ablasi said...

Kinley is sooo precious and she loves to talk!!=) What a sweetheart!!