
Aunt Kayla and Gma Oakley in the doctor's office
Aunt Kayla and her doctor
Gpa Oakley congratulating Uncle Brett
Aunt Kayla telling Gpa Oakley
Yes... it is true! Aunt Kayla and Uncle Brett are going to have a baby! Believe it or not Kinley was at the doctor's office with Momma, Grandma, Aunt Jennifer, GGma when Aunt Kayla found out the great news - a very special experience! (Yes, we have not been allowed to post about it for several days.) We are all so excited for next Christmas where the Oakley family will have 4 babies (Kinley, Brennan, Baby Prindle, and Baby Skiles). Kinley was born in Oct, Jennifer is due in May, Krista in Sept, and Kayla in Nov - things are going to get CRAZY and we can't wait! Congratulations Aunt Kayla and Uncle Brett!
Monday, March 24, 2008
Kinley's Going to Have ANOTHER Cousin!
Posted by Jessica at 10:30 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
I loved it when I heard the news! So, so fun! :) Christmas will be a blast.
I think CRAZY is a mild word but it will be SO fun. I can hardly wait.
Post a Comment