Momma has soooo been dreading writing this post. I actually am writing it in October instead of August when Kinley started Kindergarten. I have always said I was going to keep a "digital" baby book through this blog and would end the blog the first day of Kindergarten. Well.... Kindergarten is here and Kinley, you are doing AWESOME!!! I am blessed to have been able to spend my time with you as a stay at home mommy and been with you 24-7 (minus the few hours a week of preschool the past couple of years), preschool was hard on me, but Kindergarten is the worst for this Momma. I know you are doing great, but it is so hard to know you are having so many other influence in a full day away from home that I can't jump in and protect you from. I'm praying that I did a good job training you to make the right decisions today and as you grow. These are pictures of your first day of Kindergarten. Your teacher is Ms. Matthews and you LOVE her, you think she hung the moon and I love that! She gave us a note and magic glitter for you to put under your pillow before your first day, she is great and we are thrilled she is your teacher. You love the schedule, the rules, the order and of course being your teacher's helper. Every day you have moved your clip up on the behavior chart and when I asked if you had ever gone down and then had to work your way back up (I only see the "up" result at the end of the day in your folder), you said, "No Mom, I have NEVER gone down, I have no idea what that even feels like!!!" :) You have all E and E+ marks on your progress report. You actually brought home your first worksheet with a mistake last week so you only got a S+ instead of an E and it really bothered you. You are learning to read, you are awesome at math, you play soccer, you are your brother's best friend, you are daddy's girl (you still look just like him) and have momma's personality. You love crafts and American Girl dolls, and doing anything "big girl" - cooking, cleaning, organizing, and projects! We still will take tons of pictures and make memories, but they will no longer be part of your "baby blog" for everyone to read. "We love you more than the mostest, infinity times 100!" ;)
Thursday, October 31, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






















1 comments:
I can't believe how fast these first five years of yours have gone by. So glad for all the pictures so we can remember those special memories you have created for all of us. You are more than ready to start Kindergarten even though it seems unbelievable to me that the time is here. Can't wait to see all the things that you will accomplish that are ahead in your future. You are a very special little girl Miss Kinley Lynnley and we love you very much!
Post a Comment