CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Field (Tennis Court) Day at Preschool!

Momma and Jaxon got to go to Kinley's Field Day last week at school. The funny thing is it turned out being a Tennis Court Day instead as the "field" was too wet and they didn't want to have to clean up two classes of wet and muddy preschoolers! The morning was a blast and I loved that when Jax and I got there Kinley ran to her brother and wanted to introduce him to EVERYONE! Jax got to get in on a little of the fun and Kinley made a big deal about him getting to be her partner. Even though she fights with her little bro, I love how she sticks by him and him by her in a crowd! Although,I think by the time we got to the last pic on this page, Jax might have liked it if Kinley wouldn't have insisted on being his partner! :)

0 comments: