CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Engaged at 3???

Last week Kinley told Momma that she had two babies in her tummy (we think that this came from Ms. Nikki and Ms. Amanda having babies in their tummies and finding out that they were having one of each - Nikki=girl, Amanda=boy). She asked me if it would be ok for her to have one of each in her tummy, I told her that would be a great plan after she grew up and got married. Here's the rest of the convo...

K: Momma, have I ever told you who I'm gonna marry?
M: No, I don't think so, who are you going to marry?
K: Well... I think I'll marry Jace, yes Jace, we are gonna get married, and he is gonna take me to Los Cucos, alot, cause I really love that place, and he will like being married to me and taking me to eat there, alot!
M: Oh, you think so?
K: Yes, I've gotta go text him to see how many kids he wants to have (leaves)
K: (coming back into living room) I guess I can't text him, cause I don't have his number...

:)

I guess the engagement will probably be able to be held off a little (atleast until next week when she gets his number...)!

4 comments:

Kayla said...

I don't know which is funnier...her talking about being engaged or knowing she wants to text! :)

Jennifer said...

She is hilarious! I miss you all!

Donna said...

Such a funny girl. We are going to miss you all at camp this year. Have a good day.

GGma said...

I love the stories you post. You can tell she is thinking all the time.