CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, September 6, 2010

WHY I LOVE MY GIRL!!!

Just a few things about Kinley right now that we MUST remember!

1. "I love you and I like you" (very much)!

2. Running to her room holding her own backside when Jaxon has missed #3 and is going to get a spanking.

3. Tea Party, Picnic and Puppet Show...

4. Tattling that Jax took her toy, but when we threaten to give him a swat if he doesn't give it back, her big sister lookout comes out and she lets us know she doesn't really want it and she wants him to play with it so he doesn't get in trouble when she thinks he might not obey and give it back.

5. Other times... handing Jax something he shouldn't have and then coming and tattling that he has it so he will get in trouble...

6. Always wanting to practice her letters (with flashcards) and numbers with her vtech school.

7. Being Jaxon's voice, good or bad, she always wants us to understand what he needs and the funny thing is she usually has it right and he looks to her for help.

8. Explaining to Jaxon and her Baby Emily doll ALL the RULES and making sure EVERYONE is obeying them along with how rewards work... Jax if you eat all your lunch you get a banana or Jax if you go potty your gonna get an M&M.

9. Purses, shoes, make-up, jewelry, girly girl and a little Momma!

10. Prayers at every meal and inbetween, she loves to pray and list everyone and everything she can think of - I know this is every mom's story, but it is so special that now it is mine!

11. Oh man, I'm freezing hot momma!

And now for a Kinley funny...

Grandma Kerry: Grandpa was snoring so loud I couldn't sleep.
Kinley: Was he snoring cats and dogs?
Grandma Kerry: What? Why?
Kinley: It's raining, it's pouring, Grandpa Tom is snoring... (singing)

Incase you all didn't get that... It's raining cats and dogs mixed with "raining, pouring, old man is snoring" song... pretty funny and pretty smart to bring that all together! :)

2 comments:

Donna said...

I think number 5 is my fave! Too cute.

GGma said...

Sounds like Kinley is a good big sister, at least most of the time. ;-)