Today when Jaxon went to get his 1st haircut Kinley wanted her's "cut like Daddy's too"! We didn't let her get it "cut like Daddy's" but we did let her get it cut for the 1st time. She loves her little bob hair cut and Momma and Daddy do too!
Just to throw in a "Kinley Funny"... when she was climbing out of the chair and noticed the floor she exclaimed, "WOW Mommy, all my hair fell off!"
Tuesday, August 10, 2010
1st Haircut!!!
Posted by Jessica at 8:17 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




5 comments:
She looks all grown up!
I can't wait to see it in person! She looks so cute!!
Very cute! I've still never had Sophie's hair cut... it's probably about time I give up and do it now that she's THREE.
Cute cut! Grandma is right, it makes her look all grown up.
Cute haircut. It does make her look older.
Post a Comment