CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, July 4, 2010

She's a Firecracker!

Yes, you all know SHE'S A FIRECRACKER so why wouldn't she LOVE the 4th of July??? Tonight Kinley was exposed to firecrackers for the 1st time. We've seen fireworks in the sky, but this was Kinley's 1st hands on experience and she loved it! Enjoy the pics and then read Kinley's "funnies" from today at the end of the post!


Opening "the loot"!


The 1st sparkler!


Cherry Limeades - a special treat!


Snap Pops!


One of the fountains from our mini show!


Watching from the driveway!


Yeah!!! Another sparkler!


Hanging with Dad!


One Happy Girl!

#1 (this afternoon)
Momma: Kinley, you want to do firecrackers tonight?
Kinley: Yes, let me go ask my Daddy! (she leaves and comes back)
Kinley: Daddy said I not have any firecrackers.
Momma: We'll go and talk to him about it in awhile (I already knew he was ok with it)
Kinley: But I'm hungery now, I want to eat some fire CRACKERS now!!!

#2 (on the way home from getting cherry limeades)
Kinley's version of Swing Low Sweet Chariot:
Swing Low Sweet Cherries,
Momma and Kinley almost home....
Swing Low Sweet Cherries (Momma, Kinley love to eat cherries)
Now we are going home! (Momma, can I drink my cherry limeade now?)

#3 (in her bed while I was tucking her in)
Kinley: Oh no, Momma, what that noise, did you hear it?
Momma: That's just some firecrackers, like the one's we did tonight, you LOVE firecrackers.
Kinley: Yes, Momma, I do, but could you turn them off now?

1 comments:

GGma said...

Great pics and cute stories! I love the 'Swing Low Sweet Cherries'
song.